1267 Bollinger Canyon Rd , Moraga
In search of the perfect one of a kind property with absolute serenity, privacy, astounding natural beauty, all day sunshine and total convenience? Here it is! Just 8 minutes from downtown Moraga is this spectacular 12 acre mostly usable parcel in the heart of Bollinger Canyon. Sheltered by the hills from fog, this lovely property enjoys cool nights and warm days in summer. A darling two bedroom, one bathroom home, a stunning one bedroom, one bathroom container home, a 60 foot x 30 foot workshop and an 8 stall barn offer the ultimate in country living versatility. A truly special and rare opportunity to own a piece of paradise!
• Tranquil, wooded and pastured country setting, yet 8 minutes from downtown Moraga with top rated schools
• Glorious 12 mostly usable pastoral acres with endless possibilities . . . horses, vineyards, possible olive groves, and so much more
• Adorable two bedroom one bath house with designer fixtures and finishes, a wonderful great room and state of the art kitchen with granite slab counter-tops and high quality appliances
• Newer custom designed and constructed 'container home' with exceptional finish work and sustainable livability
• An 8 stall barn with a full loft, full bathroom and office/finished rooms
• A newer metal 60ft x 30ft shop building with two roll up doors
• Full southern exposure for optimum sunlight
• Bordered by 2 year round creeks with filed riparian water rights for irrigation
• County approved domestic water service connection for refreshing spring water
• Bordered by the 5,232 Las Trampas Regional Wilderness with miles and miles of riding, hiking and mountain biking trails
• Over 1 mile of unpaved single lane roads along the inside of the perimeter of the property for horseback riding, mountain biking, ATV's, hiking, running or just strolling
• Multiple additional building sites with expansive views
• Spectacular rural lifestyle with easy proximity to all Moraga / Lafayette amenities
• Highly desirable Moraga Schools nearby
About the Community
Summer concerts take place in the Commons band shell. The town park has picnic area, a splash fountain where little kids frolic on hot days, bocce ball courts, a 9-hole disc-golf course, and a skate park where teenagers can drop in and grind. Moraga's historic Rheem Theater has been reborn as a community movie palace showing Hollywood blockbusters and independent films. Nearby Saint Mary's College, on a 420-acre campus, offers a series of programs for the community, including a creative writing reading series, theater and dance performances as well as exhibitions at The Hearst Art Gallery.
Moraga has fought hard to preserve its open space. Cows still graze and horses wander the hills outside town. The 7-mile Moraga-Lafayette Trail is popular with runners and bikers.